Web application "Agro Management" is based on ArcGIS Server software using class of functionality - Standard and productivity - Workgroup (ArcGIS Server for Workgroup). This web application is designed for the systematic crops monitoring, their conformity to the planned plantings and to the norms, management of agrochemical passports of fields. Users can obtain on-line information they need, as ArcGIS Server provides geographic information resources as services on the intranet-internet networks. Services are individual maps divided due to thematic or scale.
In this case the server stored scale structured service of vector data (field boundaries and edges of areas according to administrative division) service of satellite images (Landsat, picture 2.5m - a combination of data SPOT-5 and QuickBird) and thematic services (vegetation and humidity index, classification, digital elevation models).
When you first start the system active pane "list of layers" appears on the left - a drop-down menu lets you manage the layers of the system:
1. Category Analysis contains layers:
Analytics - results of analysis (red dotted line);
Crop - crop allocated on the image using a combination of classification algorithms.
2. Category field - field boundaries and borders of agricultural holding and district borders according to the administrative division.
3. Image 2.5m - a combination of SPOT-5 and QuickBird data for analyzed territory (necessary to clarify the boundaries of fields).
4. Vegetation Index - NDVI calculation. "Hot Colors" correspond to the maximum value of the NDVI index.
5. Humidity Index - an index image that reflects a moisture of healthy biomass. "Hot Colors" correspond to the maximum value of the NDWI index.
6. Classification - thematic raster, the result of different approaches to classification and spectral analysis. You can "Read" class value directly from raster by selecting "Information" tool on the top panel. In addition, for a more comfortable work disconnect layers that are "over" classified raster. Variant of request shown in the figure below.
7. DTM - digital terrain model.
Let`s consider two examples:
Search field by number - tabular data and agro-chemical passport analysis:
Search object by using the tool "Info / Search." It is possible to specify search criteria (responsible or field code). The system will transfer you to the search query, as shown in Figure 3.
Note that tables marked with red rectangles in the figure will be active. When you activate "Insert data into tables" mode entered data will appear in the table. Neighboring icon - template of agro-chemical field passport.
Working with analytics and index images
Call the same tool like in example number one and set the search criteria for the code of field. Enter the number of field, such as 1210115. Get closer to the specified fields (left click on the search or table). The system will bring you to the field of sugar beets in the middle of which will be dotted red bar - an analytical layer. Switch the search criteria for "Analytics" (Fig. 4) and then to the graphical search.
In graphical search mode, remove multipoint measurements (Fig. 5) and click on red dotted bar (analytical layer). The system will inform you about the low index of vegetation in this place.
In the list of layers its possible to turn off those layers that are not necessary to analysis and connect, for example, the layer of vegetation. It will show its unevenness in this part of the field, as shown in Figure 6.
This is not all the features of the system. You can view the selected location on the humidity, the date of fertilization, find regularities (eg analysis using curtains of all thematic rasters, etc.).